Student Attendees and FUTURECAR Student Poster Session
Students who attend FUTURECAR: New Era of Automotive Electronics Workshop have a unique opportunity to gain knowledge from industry and academic experts from around the globe - as well as prime networking opportunities with prospective employers!
Special Benefits Just for Students
Discounted registration rate of $150 for full workshop (includes all technical sessions, receptions, networking events, and all meals)
Opportunity to submit an abstract for the FUTURECAR Student Poster Session
2.5 Days of Networking opportunities to meet face-to-face automotive electronics industry executives - and possibly your prospective employer!
Student Registration Rate
$150 for full workshop - including all technical sessions, receptions, networking events and all meals
Student must be an active full-time graduate or undergraduate candidate - and MUST present a valid school ID upon check-in
$350 travel awards will be made available to those students outside the state of Georgia - who are chosen to participate in the Student Poster Session
There are a limited number of travel awards - and are awarded on a first come, first serve basis
Students must be active graduate or undergraduate candidates - and MUST present a valid school ID upon check-in
Student Poster Session and Awards
Students wishing to be considered to participate in the Student Poster Session - MUST submit a short abstract (up to 200 words) for consideration - DEADLINE for submissions is Monday, October 16th
All applicants will be notified by Wednesday, October 18, 2017
Best Poster Prizes include:
2 First Place Awards - $500 awarded to each winner
2 Second Place Awards - $250 awarded to each winner
2 Third Place Awards - $150 awarded to each winner
- POSTER GUIDELINES - All posters/poster presenters must adhere to the following guidelines in order to be eligible for a Student Poster Award; no exceptions will be allowed.
- Student Poster Presenter MUST be an active graduate or undergraduate candidate - and MUST present a valid school ID upon check-in
- Poster Size Shall NOT exceed 36" x 48"
- Your School Logo may be used at the top of your poster
- Poster easels will be provided on which to display your poster
- Poster may be displayed either in horizontal or vertical format
- Poster presented must match the title of the abstract submitted
- Poster presenter must be the author
- Only 1 poster presenter, per poster
- Poster Printing
- Traveling students have the option of having their poster printed at Georgia Tech and ready for you upon arrival.
- Cost for poster printing is $25 - purchase through the registration site
- Poster PDFs must be emailed to email@example.com NO LATER THAN November 3, 2017.
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Karen May, Workshop Coordinator
Georgia Institute of Technology
813 Ferst Drive, NW
Atlanta, GA 30332 USA
+1 404 385-1220
LOCATION, DIRECTIONS & PARKING
This event will be held at:
Georgia Tech Global Learning Center
84 5th St. NW
Atlanta, GA 30308-1031
Tel: 404 385-6203
Atlanta, GA 30332 USA